The Enhanced Prudential Plan 7000
403(b) Mutual Fund Program
|Enroll at anytime!
| ||Establish your future investment allocations anytime!
| || ||Exchange investments anytime!
Over 100 funds to choose from.
Open for participation to all employees where the Employer Plan allows.¹
Assets under the Plan are for the exclusive benefit of participants and beneficiaries.*
Annual Account Charge:
- No annual account charge
- Third Party Administrative (TPA) fees may apply.
- No front end or back end sales charges apply.
- No redemption fees apply, except as noted. ²
- You may contribute up to 100% of your salary, subject to IRS maximum deferral limits.
(IRS maximum for elective deferrals in 2011 is $16,500)
- Employer contributions as determined in accordance with the participating school district's election.
- If you are 50 years of age or older or will reach age 50 in a given calendar year, you qualify to make a catch up contribution.
(Age 50 catch-up amount in 2011 is $5,500)
- Rollover funds from another TDA Plan or an IRA.
- You are 100% vested (i.e., you own) in your &/or your employer contributions.
- Leave your funds in the plan.
(Subject to IRS rules on minimum required distributions)
- Take a full or partial lump sum distribution.
- Take systematic withdrawals.
- Purchase an annuity.
- Purchase service credits.
- Rollover to another eligible plan including IRAs, 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, and other eligible 457 plans.
*Investments in the Mutual Funds are subject to market risk which may cause value to fluctuate including loss of principal. For more complete information about funds including a fund's objectives and risks, and its charges and expenses, please call 1-800-292-1950 for a product prospectus. Please read the prospectus and carefully consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses and other information before investing because these factors will directly affect future returns.
¹Please consult your employer's plan document for program provisions.
²Consult the funds/ prospectus to determine if redemption fees apply.
³Check with your Plan Administrator for more details regarding which of the following options are available to you.