Our systems use only secure, private, encrypted transmissions when you use an online form to apply for a MEA Financial Services, Inc. or Paradigm Equities, Inc. sponsored product or service. This level of security requires that you use a web browser that supports 128-bit domestic encryption. You can usually download the most current version for most browsers via the Internet. All "forms" on our site that request personal information about you are secure. The padlock does not show on the page as we use frames and portions of the page that are informational only are not secure.
One way you can determine if a form is secure is to right click your mouse directly over the form and then click on "Properties" on the pop-up menu. If the address begins with "https" then it is a secure form.
Completing Online Applications
Completing applications for price quotes or to purchase a product via this site involve collecting personal data. The use of this data is for the product or service selected. Personal information about you is only shared with a vendor with your permission, which is normally given by completing an application for insurance, investment or service.
A request for service requires users to divulge their name and/or e-mail address or other identifying information. This information is retained only for the use of MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. The information will only be shared if a participating vendor is identified in the request and the request requires the sharing of this information with that vendor in order to accomplish the request of the submitting party.
MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. does not sell personal information received from our visitors or clients with other entities. However, information received through registration, completing online applications or requesting service is retained and may be used by MEA Financial Services, Inc. or Paradigm Equities, Inc. to alert you to important information or additional product offerings.
tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server)
in order to make our site easier for you to use and to provide usage statistics for
management purposes. MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc.
does not keep a database of information obtained from these cookies other than
aggregate numbers. MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc.
· To save you time in filling out forms. For example, when completing multiple forms, you only have to answer certain questions once for your inquiries during each visit to the site. When you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer.
· You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly. You can set your browser software to disable cookies or to prompt you before a cookie is accepted.
· The information we collect is used internally to respond to inquiries, process requests or to allow you to access information available to members only.
· Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of our visitors. Of the information we learn about you from your visit to "http://www.meafs.com" we store only the following: the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage and content of the site and to assist users in finding information of interest to them.
· MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. does not give, share, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party. When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically. Unless otherwise required by statute, we do not identify publicly who sends questions or comments to our web site. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
· MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. web site contains links to other sites, such as sites of interest and related organizations. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Disclaimer of Liability
This web site is provided for informational purposes only. The information contained herein is designed to give a general overview of our services, not to give specific insurance or investment recommendations.
Paradigm Equities, Inc. will perform a needs analysis and provide mutual fund or other investment recommendations only after initial contact with our prospective clients. No investments are free of risk, and Paradigm Equities, Inc. cannot guarantee or predict future results. Paradigm Equities, Inc. will always provide a prospectus for all recommended investment options. Read all prospectuses and carefully consider all investment objectives, risk and associated fees and expenses for each product considered for investment.
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information on this web site. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors, thus all information provided on this web site is provided "AS IS." MEA Financial Services, Inc., Paradigm Equities, Inc. does not warrent that the use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that either the Site or the server that make it available to use is free of viruses, disabling devices or other harmful components. MEA Financial Services, Inc., Paradigm Equities, Inc., nor their employees, contractors or suppliers make any warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to documents or information available from this web site. MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc., their employees, contractors or suppliers assume no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein and do not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights. MEA Financial Services, Inc., Paradigm Equities, Inc. nor its contractors or suppliers shall be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any product represented here. MEA Financial Services, Paradigm Equities, Inc., its suppliers or contractors shall not be liable for any indirect, special consequential damages resulting from the use or reliance on the information present, even if MEA Financial Services, Inc., Paradigm Equities, Inc. or its suppliers or contractors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. may dicontinue or make unavailable this Site and/or service or change the programs or products mentioned on this web site at any time without notice.
Links from this web site to web sites outside the MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. are for the convenience of the user. Such links do not constitute an official endorsement or approval of any private sector web site, product or service. For links available from this site, MEA Financial Services, Inc. and Paradigm Equities, Inc. does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the availability, content, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.
Disclosure: We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site.
When you access one of these sites, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites to which you are linking".
"Information and opinions on this site provided by third parties have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. It is given for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell the securities mentioned. The information is not intended to be used as the primary basis for investment decisions, nor should it be considered as advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content".